The league system is a system for players to earn points by playing games to get more rewards
- The basic game mode of PVP 3V3, players will increase/decrease the number of trophies after winning/losing, and get TSC and weapon fragment rewards.
- Players need to win the battle to get points to improve the League Level
- Higher League Level will unlock more battle content and increase token reward output
- Players will gain points if they win in the game, and lose points if they lose.
- You will also get extra points for being elected as MVP/SVP, First Win Every Day, etc.
- The Level affects the battle contents and TSC output efficiency of each game
- As the League level rises, the return rate of TSC will gradually increase.
- As the League level rises, unlock additional game battle maps and levels.
- As the League level rises, unlock additional monsters.
- After the player uses the character to participate in the game, the character will gain/lose a certain number of trophies.
- The number of trophies determines which League Level the character is in.
- The higher the League Level, the higher-level leagues a game player can enter, and the more rewards receivable after winning the game.